Vision for Human Resources Delivery
The vision for Improved Service Delivery is to enhance Iowa State University’s Finance and Human Resources operations by building upon our culture of service, fostering increased collaboration, and ultimately advancing ISU’s core missions. Knowledgeable specialists will work in teams to provide critical HR and Finance services to their dedicated campus unit(s).
Expert supervisors will manage these teams and ensure access to regular, consistent training and updated technology and systems (e.g., Workday), and cultivate a collaborative team-based approach to providing consistent, high-quality, customer-focused Finance and Human Resources services
Goals for Human Resources Delivery at Iowa State University
Iowa State University is fortunate to have exceptional staff, faculty and administrators. We are also a lean institution; our staff and faculty work hard every day to advance excellence across our missions in the most efficient, effective ways possible. To support their efforts, it is critical that employees have the proper tools, technology, training and direction to be successful.
The goals of this Improved Service Delivery initiative are to:
• Improve the staff and faculty experience
• Better support the missions of Iowa State and our units
• Enhance our culture of service
ISD Advisory Committee
The ISD Advisory Committee represents a diverse group of stakeholders that establishes accountability and serves as a link for campus engagement. The committee evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of both Finance and HR Service Delivery, identifying areas for improvement. Customer satisfaction, employee engagement and operational efficiency are the areas that are monitored by the committee through key performance indicators. Feedback and data is used to measure ISD performance.
- ISD Advisory Committee FY21 Annual Report - 8.24.21
- ISD Advisory Committee FY21 Q3 Report - 6.8.21
- ISD Advisory Committee FY21 Semi-Annual Report - 4.5.21
- ISD Advisory Committee FY20 Annual Report - 11.2.20
- ISD Advisory Committee Quarter 3 Report - 6.19.20
- ISD Advisory Committee Inaugural Report - 2.4.20